The Ledger

Breaking News

The Ledger

The Ledger

Class 2028

The class of 2028 is arriving at lakes and already getting familiar with the place.
Class+2028

The school year of 2023-2024 is coming to an end. We have a couple more weeks with the class of 24 before they graduate, and we get ready to welcome the class of 2028. On April 11th the middle schoolers were invited over for a preview of what to expect next year. All fall sports and activities came together to talk to the upcoming highschoolers. Everyone met in the Aux gym and talked to the new students doing their best to convince the kids to join their sports teams and activities. Cross country, dance, football, JROTC were just some of the fall activities that were there. Talking to the students about these events as well as getting a tour around campus and playing sharks and minnows with Lakes Leadership.

After getting familiar with the campus on April 16th the class of 28 and their parents came to lakes to talk about the classes and to find out what to sign up for. Parents and students got to talk to teachers, coaches and the administration around Lakes. Not only did they get to meet their teachers they also got to meet their new peers and were introduced to new clubs.