The Ledger

Breaking News

The Ledger

The Ledger

Buff Puff

Senior Fundraiser
Buff Puff

On March 8th the annual Buff Puff Volleyball game will take place. Buff Puff is a senior class fundraiser primarily run by the seniors and organized by a few other students such as junior and senior representatives.

The game will be senior’s vs juniors’ volleyball!!! A number of male representatives from both the senior and junior class will engage in a volleyball match. This year’s theme is cowboys (Seniors) vs Aliens (Juniors).

Helping out our seniors to organize the staff positions will be our coaches Jaelynn Gross (Senior Coach) Ava Scarlett and Quinn Stout (Junior coaches). Our referees will be Elizabeth Filiaga and Elira Blanchard. Line judges consist of Stanley Filiaga and Ervin.

Our score keepers are Mrs. Matsuda and Ms. Elshire, they will keep score and operate our table.

The captains for our two teams will be Chris Filiaga leading our senior boys and Stephen Filiaga leading our junior boys.

The game will run as a normal match would and as soon as a team has won three out of five sets that will conclude our 2024 Buff Puff Match.

A big thank you goes out to everyone helping with not only the organization of the game and prior events leading up to the 8th but also the staff and students helping organize the logistics and entirety of the event making sure that it runs smoothly.

SENIOR TEAM-Peyton -Gavin -Terrell -DK -Aidan -Gideon -Jacob -Wyatt -Tim -Shua -Sean -Chris -Yavier

JUNIOR TEAM-Diego, Lata, Chase, Chris, Liam. W, Jackson, Rocky, Liam. U, Paul, Nicolas, Gabe, Damien, Stephen

Make sure to come out and support your class and school at the event on Friday March 8th at 6pm, And don’t forget to dress and support your class.

View Comments (1)