The Ledger

Breaking News

The Ledger

The Ledger

new leader of board directors Ms. Navarro

As part of the EdTa, also known as the Educational Theatre Association, Ms. Navarro, a teacher at Lakes High School, has been appointed as a New Leader of the Board of Directors, furthering the organization’s dedication to diversity and innovation in theater education. By giving back through the Educational Theatre Foundation, our charitable arm, EdTA is committed to strengthening the very community it serves. The Foundation offers funding to increase access to K–12 theater programs for all children and elevate the standard of theater education worldwide.                                                                                                                                                                               

The edta said the following on Ms. Navarro, the newly recently appointed board member. “Briana Navarro’s unique approach to theatre education, combining her expertise in both theatre arts and AP biology, demonstrates her commitment to a holistic educational experience. Her involvement in DEIA and SEL initiatives showcases her dedication to creating inclusive and equitable learning environments. By focusing on student voice and choice, Briana aims to make a significant difference in the lives of Thespians, Navarro explained in her candidate profile, highlighting her innovative teaching methods.