Summer is right around the corner!!! 

Summer is right around the corner!!! 

As we are getting close to the end of the 2022-2023 school year, many students have some exciting summer plans. There are also upcoming summer events held at Steilacoom including summer fest and local farmers markets.  Summer is all about spending time with your family and friends before the new school year starts, and for seniors doing senior trips. For others, towards the end you will either be moving your older siblings into college, or you will be the one heading to college. Summer is also a way for students to start summer sports condoning for any upcoming fall sports. 

A few students and teachers were interviewed about what their plans were for the summer.  Mr. Clark, teacher and head XC and track coach said, “This summer I will be attending the cross-country camp White Pass and will hopefully go on a couple of vacations with my wife and take my small car for a spin.” Sophomore Jaylen Gist ‘king said “This summer I will be taking a vacation to California, Aswell as doing strengthen and conditioning training for cross country. I’m also going to do many hours of volunteer work, but also get lots of sleep and shopping in.” There are many people going to concerts like, Taylor swift, Coldplay, and many more. Have an amazing summer lancer!! See you next school year!