The Ledger

Breaking News

The Ledger

The Ledger

Kanye West New Album 2024!

Kanye West New Album 2024!

Kanye West finally releases his long awaited album “Vultures” with 16 new songs and he isn’t done.

“Vultures 1” which is volume 1 of Kanye Wests three volume releases finally came out last Saturday after being delayed over 3 times. It is has been over 4 years since his last album that was very successful “Donda” released bringing in over 775 million streams in its whole album release, fans were worried that Donda may have been his final album because of the controversy that Kanye put on himself in 2022, but in early November of 2023 Kanye leaks surfaced the internet about his new album collaboration with the rapper Ty Dolla Sign.

After these leaks Kanye and Ty Dolla Sign later confirmed the albums release by cryptic tweets and later announcing listening parties in Miami and Chicago which had fans ecstatic for his long awaited release. Kanye would finally release a single “VULTURES’  for the first time in years confirming the album name and the collaboration with Ty Dolla Sign on November 22nd. Kanye and Ty Dolla Sign would go on to delay the release of the album over the months of December and January after constantly promising releases on dates that never happened. Constant delay had fans think that the album would just be another addition to Kanye’s long catalog of unfinished and unreleased scrapped albums, but these worries would die down as Kanye would finally announce the true release date in the month of February. Not only did Kanye announce the albums release, he included the announcement of two different volumes adding onto the initial release of vultures both supposedly releasing on March 8th and April 5th.

Vultures 1 would finally release on February 10th one day after it was supposed to debuting number one on the billboards. Kanye’s new album has 16 songs with multiple different artists in the rap community that fans love including, Playboi Carti, Travis Scott, Future and plenty others. Kanye even had his own daughter on the album, North West for her first ever becoming the youngest person to appear in the top 100 charts at the age of 10.

Vultures 1 Tracklist:

1. STARS
  2. KEYS TO MY LIFE
  3. PAID
  4. TALKING
  5. BACK TO ME
  6. HOODRAT
  7. DO IT
  8. PAPERWORK
  9. BURN
  10. FUK SUMN
  11. VULTURES
  12. CARNVIAL
  13. BEG FORGIVENESS
  14. PROBLEMATIC
  15. KING

Vultures can currently be streamed on Spotify, Apple Music and all other platforms.

View Comments (1)