The Ledger

Breaking News

The Ledger

The Ledger

1989 (Taylor’s Version)

taylors verison on 1989 album cover.
n/a
taylors verison on 1989 album cover.

Taylor Swift has re-entered her debut pop era with release of 1989 (Taylors Version). This iconic album featuring 5 “From the Vault” tracks have reportedly broke Spotify’s as well as Apple’s streaming records, resulting in global Swifties panicking, not being able to listen to the sacred album. However, this problem has been fixed and now fans everywhere are listening in ‘Style’. Taylor previously released the release of the album back in August, during the Eras Tour in Los Angeles, wearing all blue (1989’s color) for almost the whole show and even projecting “1989 (Taylors Version)” on top of the arena when she released it to fans.

Before the original 1989 album, Taylor was told not to do a genre change, how going from country to pop would be a “bad idea”, but not only did she make millions off the original 1989 album, she did it twice, this time a (Taylor’s Version). Back in 2014, Taylor was struggling with under-eating as written on Variety.com, Swift stated, “I remember how, when I was 18, that was the first time I was on the cover of a magazine,” she says. “And the headline was like ‘Pregnant at 18?’ And it was because I had worn something that made my lower stomach look not flat. So, I just registered that as a punishment. And then I’d walk into a photo shoot and be in the dressing room and somebody who worked at a magazine would say, ‘Oh, wow, this is so amazing that you can fit into the sample sizes. Usually, we have to make alterations to the dresses, but we can take them right off the runway and put them on you!’ And I looked at that as a pat on the head. You register that enough times, and you just start to accommodate everything towards praise and punishment, including your own body.”  But now in 2023, we have 1989 (Taylors Version) the healthy era. Which includes:

Welcome To New York (Taylor’s Version)

Blank Space (Taylor’s Version)

Style (Taylor’s Version)

Out Of The Woods (Taylor’s Version)

All You Had To Do Was Stay (Taylor’s Version)

Shake It Off (Taylor’s Version)

I Wish You Would (Taylor’s Version)

Bad Blood (Taylor’s Version)

Wildest Dreams (Taylor’s Version)

How You Get The Girl (Taylor’s Version)

This Love (Taylor’s Version)

I Know Places (Taylor’s Version)

Clean (Taylor’s Version)

Wonderland (Taylor’s Version)

You Are In Love (Taylor’s Version)

New Romantics (Taylor’s Version)

“Sl*t!” (Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault]

Say Don’t Go (Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault]

Now That We Don’t Talk (Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault]

Suburban Legends (Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault]

Is It Over Now? (Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault]

Bad Blood (Remix) (Taylor’s Version) (Ft. Kendrick Lamar)

As most of us know, Taylor Swift is one of the most successful women in the world, and not only has she entered her billionaire era, but she broke her own record for the album with the most streams in one day. On top of this, Taylor now only has her name (her debut album, ‘Taylor Swift’) and her ‘Reputation’ to take back. And many so-called easter eggs have already been appearing for the hint of the sacred Reputation (Taylor’s Version) release in the new 1989 lyric videos. Taylor herself as well as her media page Taylor Nation both have something up their sleeves, and Swifties all over the world are trying to crack the codes.

View Comments (1)