Lakes School Spirit Week 

Shirmara Willis, Reporter

Hey folks, it’s that week of the year again! The week of December 13-17, Lakes High School is hosting school spirit week! The week will begin comfortably and end in a lot of people’s feet hurting. 

To kick the week off, on Monday, December 13, students and staff are encouraged to wear their coziest, most comfortable pajamas! Just wake up, brush your teeth, and wash your face then come to school. If you’re like me and don’t like waking up, this day is an excuse to wake up a little later.  

On Tuesday, December 14, students are encouraged to represent the college/career their wanting to pursue after graduation. Staff members are encouraged to represent the school they attended or any career they would have liked to pursue.  

On Wednesday, December 15, students and staff are encouraged to wear a sweater! While, normally, an ugly sweater is traditional for Christmas time, some may have the thought “why would I spend money on something ugly,” so you have the option of wearing an ugly sweater or a cozy sweater. 

On Thursday, December 16, come to school in caution because students and staff are encouraged to wear ALL WHITE. It will be a Winer Wonderland at Lakes.  

To end the week, on Friday, December 17, students and staff are encouraged to wear formal wear! Come dressed for success.  

Word of advice: If you wear uncomfortable shoes, bring some extras so your feet don’t hurt. 

Everyone is looking forward to seeing how you’re going to show out for your lancer spirit week, so come with all the spirit you can. If you post on Instagram make sure to tag @Lakesasb for a chance to be featured on their story!