The Ledger

Breaking News

The Ledger

The Ledger

Senior deadlines

Yearbook is asking the class of 2024 for their senior pictures.
class of 2024

Seniors of Lakes, some deadlines are coming up, I know right more deadlines, but these deadlines are simpler and all up to you and will have you thinking back years and you will realize how much you’ve changed the yearbook staff is asking of you if you wish to have your Baby picture and your senior picture of choice in the yearbook you must summit them before December 20 2023  

Baby picture and senior picture must be in portrait view, for the baby picture it is preferred a picture of you 2 years and younger, to be able to summit your pictures please follow the following.  

1. Summit them into this link   https://cloverparksd-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/jclark_cloverpark_k12_wa_us/EnTtGD2sEEtEt60nvyGV38wBJjWuXsV3l7MnlhmSFhdLlw?e=F8frwt
  2. If you are unable to summit your picture online, please bring it in a portable drive or bring a hard copy to be scan to Mr. Clark in room P122. 
  3. Emailing your pictures should be last resort and it’s not guaranteed that the pictures will be a good quality.  

Senior quotes and senior pages. 

Senior quotes I’m sure we’ve all seen those funny senior quotes online and you have the opportunity to summit your own not many schools allow this, so take advantage of this opportunity and summit yours, but remember they still need to be school appropriate, and they will be review before allowing them into the yearbook. Use this link to summit your senior quotes.  https://forms.office.com/r/HSG4CFcSqC

Senior pages

Seniors want your own page in the yearbook? you and your parents get to design what goes on it or you have the help of the yearbook staff to help you design your page, all files will need to be summited electronically, email Mr. Clark [email protected] for a link to upload your files, once files are uploaded give the yearbook staff 2-3 weeks before asking for a preview of your page.

Price for Senior pages is 100 dollars you can pay at student accounts.

Dates for deadlines 

01/30/2024 – to buy and summit all materials for senior pages. 

December 20, 2023 – for senior and baby pictures (must be in portrait)

Yearbooks are $50 with ASB or $60 without ASB.