The Ledger

Breaking News

The Ledger

The Ledger

Wendy’s National Cheeseburger Day Sale– 1¢ Cheeseburgers

Take Use of Wendy’s National Cheeseburger Week! Lasting Sept. 18 through Sept. 22!

The Wendy’s Establishment is celebrating National Cheeseburger’s Day in their fast-food joints. In honor of the day; from September 18th to September 2nd. What better way to end the summer for kids and adults alike? The burger, particularly with the sale, is the Junior Double Bacon Cheeseburger, topped with bacon, cheese, tomato, and mayo. But unlike previous deals like the current sale, this 1 cent deal for the burger is eligible in the app/website, and in physical restaurants! The information on it being in stores was found from pennlive.com and could be an incorrect statement. The Junior Double sale can be used with any purchase of another item; be it just a side of fries and a drink; or a hefty Baconator with a Large Flurry. 

In the app, all you need to do is go to the “Offers” section of the website, after this all you need to do is apply this to whatever web order you’re currently purchasing; or alternatively you can use it I restaurant by adding to your digital rewards card before scanning at the drive-thru or counter of the Wendy’s establishment. Wendy’s has blessed he tongues and hearts of many burger lovers awaiting to take use of this generous deal. remember! September 18th through September 22nd! Buy it while it’s still available.

View Comments (1)