Senior Yearbook Requirments

Emily Smith, Reporter

If you would like a hard copy of this paper, you will find them right outside the door of Mr. Clarks room P122 in the file posted on the wall. 

Senior Pictures 

Senior picture in the yearbook must submit the picture no later than December 16, 2022. 

• Images should be in a portrait (not landscape) view 
  • Images should be submitted via shared drive (google, photographer shared files) thumb drive, disc, or email. We can also scan professionally printed images 
  • Images must be high quality.  
  • Clothing must be school appropriate.  
  • Pictures sent via cell phone compressed and low quality. We cannot guarantee a quality image from pictures submitted using a cell phone. 
  • For students looking for an inexpensive option, see Mr. Waeschle in room P124. The photography club will be doing senior pictures for a normal price. 

Baby Pictures 

Baby picture in the yearbook must submit the picture no later than December 15, 2022. 

• Pictures may be submitted the same way as senior pictures. We can scan photos as well. 
  • Pictures must have the student’s name as part of the file 
  • Pictures should be of the student when they were 2 years old or younger 

Senior Quotes 

• Senior quotes will only be accepted if they are submitted on the correct senior quote form. Using this link to access the form https://forms.office.com/r/zKXdhta4a5 
  • You may only submit one quote 
  • Quotes should be no more than 1-2 sentences. If you want more buy a senior page. 
  • All quotes are subject to administration review 

Senior Pages 

Deadline for purchasing pages and submitting all materials is January 26, 2022.

• Senior pages may be purchased for $100 at student accounts. 
  • All materials will need to be submitted electronically. Contact Mr. Clark [email protected] for a link to upload your files. 
  • You may design the page yourself or have the yearbook staff design it with your input. The dimensions for the page are “8 ½ x 11” 
  • Students or parents should communicate with the yearbook staff as to when they can preview the completed senior page once all materials have been submitted. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for page completion