End of the Year!

Aundrea Gresham, reporter

As the end of the year approaches, finals and SB tests are coming up as well. With freshmen and sophomores having already completed their English SB tests, science and math are coming up. Shortly after that is the end of our 2021-2022 school year! We only have 6 more weeks until our final day and only 5 for our seniors. If you need to catch up on credits summer school is available in two different sessions, the first one from June to 27th to July 15th 8:45 to 11:45 AM and 11:45 to 2:45 PM and the second one from July 18th to August 5th with the same times.

With our class of 22 graduating this year, our classes of 23 and 24 have choices for their next year because of running start. Running start is an option for Juniors and Seniors that allows them to attend Pierce College and possibly graduate high school with not only a diploma but a 2-year Associates degree as well. It’s an amazing opportunity to get a degree without the worry of paying for college. Even within running start you have options as well, you can do part time and take your college classes there and certain high school classes here or do full time at Pierce and just be enrolled at Lakes.

We hope to see you all back here next year but even if you leave, once a Lancer, always a Lancer! Good luck on your testing and have a great summer Lancers!

This poll has ended.

Are You Coming Back to Lakes Next Year?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.