Senior Yearbook Information

Carmella Neal, Editor

Graduation is just around the corner for senior Lancers! Here are some important announcements for the Class of 2021 in regards to the 2020-2021 Yearbook:

Senior Pictures

• Any student wishing to have a senior picture in the yearbook must submit the picture no later than January 3, 2021.
  • Images should be in portrait (not landscape) view.
  • Images should be submitted via thumb driver, disc, or email. Images must be high quality. Clothing must be school appropriate.
  • Because of Covid, we cannot accept pictures dropped off at lakes High School. Instead, please contact the yearbook advisor, Mr. Clark for a link to upload your files, his email is [email protected]

Baby Pictures

• Any student wishing to have a baby picture in the year book must submit their picture no later than December 16, 2020.
  • Picture must have the student name as part of the file name.
  • Pictures should be of the student when they were two years old or younger.

Senior Quotes

• Senior quotes will only be accepted if they are submitted on the correct Senior Quote form
  • You may only submit one quote. 
  • Quotes should be no more than 1-2 sentences. If you want more, buy a senior page.
  • All quotes are subject to administrative review.

Senior Pages

• Senior Pages may be purchased for $100 at student accounts.
  • The deadline for purchasing pages and submitting all materials is January 29, 2021.
  • All materials will need to be submitted electronically. Contact Mr. Clark [email protected] for a link to upload your files.
  • You may design the page yourself or have the yearbook staff design it with your input. The dimensions for the page are 8 ½’ x 11”.
  • Students or parents should communicate with the yearbook staff as to when they can preview the completed senior page once all materials have been submitted. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for page completion.

Buy your yearbook on line.