The Ledger

Breaking News

The Ledger

The Ledger

what to expect during second semester!

what to expect during second semester!

First semester is finally over, and we are halfway done with the school year! but many maybe wondering what to expect during second semester. During second semester there are a lot of fun things that happen during school but as much as there is fun things there are also some important things that we as students have to get done. Upcoming we have Tolo which is a school dance on February 23rd that is outer space themed! The dance is from 8-11. We also have the springs sports starting as of February 26th which is girls’ softball, boys’ baseball, track and field, girls water polo, boys’ soccer and girls’ tennis. In March we have military ball for jrotc on March 9th as well as student led conferences the 13-15th and for seniors that means senior presentation. During the first week of April, we have spring break, and it is the beginning of the last quarter of the school year. In May we have Memorial Day weekend, and we have 4 days off! some more fun coming in May is prom (date and theme TBD) in our last month of school which is June the seniors last day is on the 4th, graduation is on June 6th, and everybody’s last day is June 12th. Although it seems like there is still a lot to do this year it goes by super-fast so make sure to keep up on all your schoolwork and enjoy it while it lasts!

View Comments (1)